Do You Own Hunter Boots?


This is totally random, but I just wondered if any of you owned Hunter rubber boots? I was so excited when I bought my Wellies, only to find that they develop an ugly white film!



I purchased the Hunter Boot Buffer. That worked for one wear, then back to white again. Then I took them to my shoe repair to the tune of $30, and white again! Who wants to buff your boots every time you wear them?

Do any of you have the same problem or can you recommend something? For over $100 a pair, I'm not too happy about buffing these things! Okay, out in the rain I go...

Comments

I put amorall (spelling?) on my rubber boats. Rubber period needs conditioning occasionally...I use whatever my husband uses on my car tires since they look good for a few weeks afterwards. Just suggesting!

Popular Posts