Vintage Spirits and Forgotten Cocktails

With New Year's Eve only days away, and people stocking up on their "bubbly," I just had to share one of my favorite books with you. I adore this book!

Vintage Spirits and Forgotten Cocktails by Ted Haigh is one of the most marvelous books on vintage mixology. He explores 100 vintage recipes, complete with uncommon ingredient information, history lessons, and beautiful vintage images.

Even if you're not a "drinker," you will devour this spiffy spiral-bound book with its almost Technicolor images.



Love these recipes such as the "Ritz Sidecar" from the Ritz Bar in Paris during the golden age of cocktails...




Vintage, vintage, vintage! Book is filled with visuals that will tickle your fancy!

You can purchase this book here at Amazon for less than $14!

CHEERS!


images from Vintage Spirits and Forgotten Cocktails

Comments

Thanks for this Lynn.....my sister bought my brother-in-law a massive cocktail shaker and other paraphanalia so, this book would make a great birthday present for him. I'm off to Amazon to see if I can get one.
Hope that you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you and your family a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year,
With much love,
Jackie. XXXX

Popular Posts