Victorian Souvenir Bangle for Sale...


This is a photo of my collection of Victorian souvenir bangle bracelets. I just adore them. Most come from the U.K. and France. I imagine they could have been used for mourning, but still don't have too much information.




They are rare and hard-t0-find. I've come across lockets and brooches as well.

Since my wrists are only so large, I've decided to part with the center bracelet. It has beautiful detail and fits a small to medium size wrist. You can purchase it on my website, here.

 images: Kassie Borreson, Haus Frau Fotografie


Comments

Anonymous said…
GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

Have a great weekend

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)

Popular Posts