A Few of my Favorite Things...



iomoi pens

Every so often when I'm not in the "world of vintage," I am quite the consumer, purchasing new and fun things. Let me share some of my favorite finds of recent:



I adore these Eiffel Tower glassine bags from Mon Jardin de Papier on Etsy. We use them at Paris Hotel Boutique for our receipts and they are a nice large size for a special little gift. 


Each even has a little rhinestone at the top of the Eiffel Tower!




You've probably heard me in the past raving about one of my favorite shops, iomoi. Irene and hubby, Matthew, carry the most grand assortment of vintage-inspired items from their fabulous stationary to tote bags. I'm crazy for these Hollywood Regency pens (and pencils). They look so fancy in a grouping!


Between the hot pink (my favorite), the gold foil,  the calligraphy & easel, I rushed as quickly as I could to get my credit card out ! sugar paper, Los Angeles has these fabulous desk calendars, already out for 2014!





How many times does your Smart Phone run out of batteries? Mine does daily. My friend turned me on to these wonderful chargers from Nomerack. There are assorted colors, and this convenient device will add up to 40 hours of extra talk time to your phone. And, they are so cute...look like lipstick holders!

These great looking collars available at Olive Green Dog,  are for adopted animals and are a celebration of dogs and people finding each other. True to their tradition of quality and innovation, Found My Animal has crafted a high quality leather and rope collar using reclaimed leather, their signature rope, and solid brass hardware. I love them!

Hope you enjoyed my favorite things and have a lovely weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts